We strongly recommend that clients wear a masks to and during their appointment
– Masks can be cloth or surgical
– If you do not have a mask or forget we have masks for purchase
A Reminder to:
– To ensure that appointments run smooth we ask that clients fill out the Covid-19 Pre-Screen prior to attending appointment
– The pre-screen is sent via email 24 hours prior to your appointment. If unable to access the screen online please call prior to your appointment to answer the screening questions.
We will continue to:
– PPE equipment for staff
– Diligent disinfectant protocol in between each appointment
– Ensure social distancing in waiting room
– Contactless payment and scheduling
Sample of emailed screening questions include:
1. Do you have a fever? Y/N
2. Do you have any of the signs or symptoms?
New onset cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, headache, chills, runny nose, unexplained fatigue, nausea vomiting, difficulty swallowing, new loss of smell or taste.
3. In the last 14 days have you returned from international travel? Y/N
4. Have you had close contact with anyone with probable or suspected case of COVID-19? Y/N
5. When in close contact did you where necessary PPE?
If you answered Yes to Question 4 and No to Question 5, or if you answered Yes to Questions 1, 2, or 3; please contact us to reschedule your appointment.